1. I made a transaction from Vinex to another Exchange/Wallet, but I haven’t received my funds yet. Why?
If you encounter an issue where your withdrawal is missing, please check the corresponding log in the "Withdrawals History" page in your Account first.
Normally, a TxID will be generated within 30 to 60 minutes, indicating that Vinex has begun the transfer on the corresponding blockchain. When you see the TxID, please click on the TxID to check its status and confirmations on the blockchain. Here are the steps to follow when checking the confirmation:
- If the blockchain showed that the transaction has not yet been confirmed, please be patient and wait for the confirmation process to complete.
- If the blockchain showed that the transaction is already confirmed, which means that Vinex has transferred coins successfully and can't do anything to help you. If you still had issues, please negotiate to the owner of destination address.
- If a TxID has not been generated for 6 hours yet after clicking "Confirm Withdraw" to confirm the withdrawal, please open a ticket and attach Withdrawal history screenshot with the transaction.
We’ll try our best to solve it as soon as possible. However, priority would be low if ticket doesn't include above screenshots.
2. How do I check the transaction status on the blockchain?
Deposit does not arrive: https://support.vinex.network/hc/en-us/articles/360013149751-Deposit-Does-Not-Arrive