The exchange I am sending to Vinex from shows that my transaction completed, why haven’t I received anything on Vinex?
A withdrawal marked as “completed” or “success” on an exchange does not mean that the transaction has fully processed to the receiving exchange – it simply means that the transaction was successfully posted to the blockchain.
Once a transaction is on the blockchain, it will still take a variable amount of time to confirm and post to the destination exchange. Different blockchains require different amounts of “confirmations” before a transaction is verified.
It is not uncommon for a blockchain to be congested with many transactions, causing unexpected/unusual delays in processing your transaction. You may use the transaction ID (TxID) to follow the status on the blockchain.
- If your transaction shows “unconfirmed” on its blockchain, this is beyond our control. You must wait for the transaction to be processed on the blockchain. Once it is included in the blockchain, it will begin to produce confirmations.
- For Bitcoin and Bitcoin-based projects, your transaction should arrive on Vinex by 2 confirmations. For Ethereum and most other projects (quicker to confirm), it should arrive by 30 confirmations.
- If you have sent to Vinex from another exchange but not received a TxID, please contact customer service for that exchange.
Noted: If the transaction is confirmed by Blockchain but not be credited to your Vinex account, please open a ticket and attach:
- Blockchain explorer screenshot with the confirmed transaction;
- Your account balances Screenshot missed the transaction;
We’ll try our best to solve it as soon as possible. However, priority would be low if tickets lack of above screenshots.
1) How do I check the transaction status on the Bitcoin blockchain?
On btc.com, copy-paste your transaction ID (also known as a transaction hash/TxID) to the box outlined in red and perform a search:
Typically, Bitcoin transactions are verified and deposited into Vinex after 2 confirmations but may take up to 6 in certain situations.
2) How do I check the transaction status on the Ethereum blockchain (including ERC20 projects)?
On etherscan.io, copy-paste your transaction ID (also known as a transaction hash/TxID) to the box outlined in red and perform a search:
Typically, Ethereum-based transactions are verified and deposited into Vinex after 30 confirmations, but may take up to 60 in certain situations.
3) How do I check the transaction status on the USDT (Tether) blockchain?
On omniexplorer.info, copy-paste your transaction ID (also known as a transaction hash/TxID) to the box outlined in red and perform a search:
USDT requires 6 confirmations to complete.