Dear Vinex Community,
At Vinex Network, we periodically review each digital asset we list to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all of our users.
When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Here are some that drive whether we decide to delist a digital asset:
- The commitment of the team to project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Network / smart contract stability
- Level of public communication
- Responsiveness to our periodic due diligence requests
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct
- Contribution to a healthy and sustainable crypto ecosystem
Based on our most recent reviews, we have decided to cease trading on all trading pairs for the following digital assets on 18th April 2020:
ZIL (Zilliqa), BOLT (Bolt), GRIN (Grin), BLK (BlackCoin), BITC (BitCash), BRIX (BrixCoin)
- All trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases in each respective trading pair.
- Any users that have balances must withdraw their assets before 30th June 2020. After this date, the assets will become unrecoverable.
- Withdrawals of these coins and tokens from Vinex will continue to be supported until 30th June 2020
- Cryptocurrency trading comes with high risks. Please have a full understanding of all the risks before investing and trade cautiously. Vinex Network will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Should you have any issues before the 30th June 2020 deadline, please immediately contact us at:
- Support: https://support.vinex.network/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Telegram: https://t.me/vinexnetwork
- Email: email@example.com
Thank you for your support as we continue to build the crypto ecosystem in a way that promotes transparency and sustainable growth.